AITD is holding a national conversation about topics relevant to training, learning and development and organisational development professionals. Through face-to-face events, online discussion forums and social media, conversations will be held linked to themes for AITD's Training and Development magazine.
Every three months, a new conversation begins that connects individuals, AITD members, course participants and beyond. It’s collaborative learning, sketchnotes, working out loud, social media, slide shares, outlines and conversations.
The national conversation is all about sharing and contributing to a broadening knowledge base. Join the national conversation – it will be richer for your participation.
There are many ways to get involved in the national conversation:
- Contribute articles to the AITD magazine on the central themes
- Participate in the discussion through AITD's LinkedIn group
- Share your ideas through Twitter, using the hashtag #AITDNatCon
- Attend a local AITD event
- Host your own national conversation book club style event
- Volunteer to share your expertise by presenting at a national conversation event
- Send AITD links to articles, blogs, slide shares etc. to help us curate a list of resources.
If you have other ideas about how you can get involved in the national conversation, contact AITD.
National Conversation Themes 2018 - 2019
- December 2018 - February 2019: Learning Transfer
- March 2019 - May 2019: Empowering Learners
- June 2019 - August 2018: Future-Proofing Learning
- September 2019 - November 2019: Organisational Resilience
- December 2019 - February 2020: Learning: Science vs. Art
OUR SPONSORS BECOME A SPONSOR