Professional Development Learning
Adult Learning - COMING IN 2ND HALF OF 2020
Adult Learning - COMING IN 2ND HALF OF 2020If you are new to the world of adult learning, have recently taken up a training role in your industry, or have taken over responsibility for learning in your organisation, then this course will provide the understanding needed to succeed in your role.
This course introduces the principles of adult learning. You will look at the impact of learner engagement, memory, adult learning principles, neuroscience
and learning environments.
You’ll also explore learning frontiers – latest developments in the world of adult learning that will strengthen your programs, help build your personal
network and knowledge and introduce social and collaborative elements to engage learners.
I liked the way our presenter tailored the information to the level of knowledge. It meant that it was interesting and did not go over things we already knew.
By the end of this course, you will be able to
- Describe adult learning principles
- Recognise the importance of the emotional context in a learning environment
- Design learning experiences that engage learners
- Identify factors to improve content retention
- Use ideas from neuroscience in your design of adult learning experiences
- Structure content and learning process for effective learning
- Apply adult learning principles in instructional design
- Describe social and collaborative learning
- Identify personal learning networks and personal knowledge management
You should attend this course if you want to:
- Design more effective learning experiences for adults
- Design learning environments that strengthen the way adults learn
- Learn how neuroscience impacts learning and development practices
- Apply the latest adult learning elements to your existing programs
- Produce engaging and memorable learning experiences
- Transition your career into an adult learning role
Participation in this AITD course will be recognised through a certificate and a digital badge.
OUR SPONSORS BECOME A SPONSOR