Professional Development Learning
Facilitation Skills - Virtual
Facilitation Skills - VirtualDo you facilitate meetings or learning courses? Are facilitating strategic planning or change management workshops part of your role? Are you involved in organisational development, and you'd like to improve your facilitation skills?
This online, blended-learning course will help advance your delivery skills so that you can increase your confidence while chairing meetings, implementing systems training, and even running global workshops. You will will learn how to establish ground rules, engage with participants, keep content on track, and deliver pertinent results.
Learners will uncover the essential skills all great facilitators possess by discovering how to:
- Establish the purpose
- Plan processes
- Create an environment conducive to learning or information sharing
- Utilise warm-ups and engagement methods to promote connection
- Manage unpredictable behaviours
- Change directions mid-meeting with success
- Ask great questions
- Implement classic yet effective facilitation methodologies
Our experienced facilitators will model best-practice as you work your way through the learning process, engaging with the content and other participants, and reflecting on experiences as you move through the day.
Please note:Facilitation Skills Virtual is a blended-learning course, and is comprised of self-paced content to be completed in Session one, followed by 2 LIVE ONLINE virtual classroom modules (Sessions 2 & 3), and finally Session 4, which rounds out the course with a LIVE ONLINE interactive webinar where all learners will meet with the course facilitator 2 weeks after Session 3 finishes.
Amazing take-aways from this course will see you leave with the ability to:
- Warm-up groups and facilitators for learning or information sharing
- Engage and connect with both individuals and groups
- Implement an effective facilitation framework
- Gauge and manage unforeseen changes in group or individual behaviours
- Promote suitable activities to increase comprehension and engagement
- Uncover the elements of useful questions.
You should attend this course if you want to:
- More effectively facilitate meetings, events and information sharing
- Improve on overall meeting efficiency
- Confidently master a more senior role
- Deliver more engaging group connections
- Transition your career path to include more facilitation opportunities
Who should attend?
- Professional trainers
- Organisational Development Professionals
- Executives and senior managers
- Career changers
- Trainers and L & D professionals that would like to learn how to more effectively facilitate group sessions
Participation in this AITD course will be recognised through a certificate and a digital badge.
I found both the content, and the style of delivery to be fantastically useful for my own development and confidence as a facilitator. The opportunity to engage both as a participant, but also to be provided with a deeper insight into the choices made while facilitating the course was extremely beneficial - like two courses in one!
|Online||28th July 2020 and 11th August 2020||Online: 28th July: 10:00am - 12:00pm AND 1:00pm - 3:00pm (AEST); and 1th August: 9:00am - 10:00am (AEST)||View|
|Online||31st August 2020 and 14th September 2020||Online: 31st August: 10:00am - 12:00pm AND 1:00pm - 3:00pm (AEST); and 14th September: 10:00am - 11:00am (AEST)||View|
|Online||22nd September 2020 and 6th October 2020||Online: 22nd September: 10:00am - 12:00pm AND 1:00pm - 3:00pm (AEST); and 6th October: 10:00am - 11:00am (AEST)||View|
OUR SPONSORS BECOME A SPONSOR