Professional Development Learning
Training Room Environments - COMING IN 2ND HALF OF 2020
Training Room Environments - COMING IN 2ND HALF OF 2020Have you been tasked with designing or delivering a course or learning program? Would you like to learn more about training rooms and learning environments, and how they can impact learning engagement and outcomes? In this course, you'll uncover integral ideas for creating learning environments, how to write a program that ensures learner engagement, learn about various tools of the trade, and finally - how to evaluate what you’ve delivered. From flip charts to apps, you’ll walk away with a kit of examples and equipment ideas that will make sure that your training has an impact on both the learners and the business. You won’t just learn how to run quality training - you’ll experience it throughout the day from an experienced facilitator.
Before you line up for a Cert IV in Training and Assessment, learn how our Training Room Environments course can help provide you with what's needed to
deliver quality training experiences.
This course is suitable for people who design or deliver training, or those wanting to break into delivery, facilitation and content creation. Register now to start or accelerate your training career.
It was clear and structured, that kept us engaged at all times. It provided a concrete foundation to build a program in its simplest form and yet open for solid content.
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Create an effective learning environment
- Design a training program
- Write learning outcomes
- Describe the stages of learning design
- Use graphics in training
- Create effective PowerPoint presentations
- Effectively use equipment and games to engage and energise
- Evaluate and improve training courses and materials
You should attend this course if you want to:
- Effectively train adult learners
- Create engaging learning environments
- Produce higher quality training programs
- Design training for the workplace
- Put together training programs more quickly
- Change career into training
- Gain confidence at the front of a training room
Participation in this AITD course will be recognised through a certificate and a digital badge.
OUR SPONSORS BECOME A SPONSOR