Professional Development Learning
Training Room Essentials
Training Room EssentialsHave you been asked to design or deliver training? Do you have expertise in your field and would like to be able to train others?
Before you line up for a Cert IV TAE, Training Room Essentials will give you what you need to make quality training experiences happen.
This course is suitable for people who design or deliver training. Whether you’re new to the training profession or wanting to refresh your skills and knowledge this course will give you the tools and techniques to create inductions, develop new training. as well as review and revitalise existing programs. Register now to start or accelerate your training career.
It was clear and sructured, that kept us engaged at all times. It provided a concrete foundation to build a program in its simplest form and yet open for solid content.
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Create an effective learning environment
- Design a training program
- Write learning outcomes
- Describe the stages of learning design
- Use graphics in training
- Create effective PowerPoint presentations
- Effectively use equipment and games to engage and energise
- Evaluate and improve training courses and materials
You should attend this course if you want to:
- Effectively train adult learners
- Create engaging learning environments
- Produce higher quality training programs
- Design training for the workplace
- Put together training programs more quickly
- Change career into training
- Gain confidence at the front of a training room
You’ll walk away with a kit of examples and equipment ideas that will make sure that your training has an impact on the participants and the business.
Participation in this AITD course will be recognised through a certificate and a digital badge.
Download our eBrochure for this course
|Brisbane||24 May 2017||9:00am - 4:30pm||View|
|Melbourne||1 June 2017||9:00am - 4:30pm||View|
|Adelaide||20 June 2017||9:00am - 4:30pm||View|
|Sydney||20 June 2017||9:00am - 4:30pm||View|
|Canberra||21 June 2017||9:00am - 4:30pm||View|
|Darwin||- Register your interest for this course||9:00am - 4:30pm||View|
|Hobart||- Register your interest for this course||9:00am - 4:30pm||View|
|Perth||16 August 2017||9:00am - 4:30pm||View|
|Adelaide||13 September 2017||9:00am - 4:30pm||View|
|Sydney||18 October 2017||9:00am - 4:30pm||View|
|Canberra||19 October 2017||9:00am - 4:30pm||View|
|Melbourne||1 November 2017||9:00am - 4:30pm||View|
|Brisbane||2 November 2017||9:00am - 4:30pm||View|
OUR SPONSORS BECOME A SPONSOR