Amendment to AITD By-Laws
Updated September 2019
Released: 22 October 2019
As of September 2019, the AITD board of directors have made some amendments to the by-laws of the institute. The updated version is available on the
Articles and Information page of the AITD website.
Aside from minor formatting amendments, the main changes to note are:
Section 2 - Categories of Membership
- Student and graduate membership categories are now combined, with the overall requirements from both categories retained.
- Clause stating life membership can only be allocated to 0.5% of membership has been removed to allow the board to confer life membership where appropriate.
Section 3 - Fees
- Updated to align with wording of the AITD constitution
- Table of membership fees removed - this can be found on the membership section of the AITD website.
Section 5 - Election of Directors
- Changes to wording to reflect use of email and clarification of options for online voting.
Section 7 - Nominations & Elections for Divisional Councils
- Updates to mirror the changes approved by the board last year to allow electronic voting.
OUR SPONSORS BECOME A SPONSOR