New Online Courses in 2017
Boost your skills with AITD eLearning
Released: 9 January 2017
AITD's newest two online courses will help you develop your social and collaborative learning and eLearning skills. These courses will model best practice as you work your way through the learning process, engaging with the content, the trainer and other participants. Social and Collaborative Learning Essentials commences 29 March and eLearning MasterClass will commence on 5 April 2017.
AITD has your professional development needs covered with a range of learning opportunities to suit your preferences, style and budget.
Essentials courses will be pitched at a level suitable for those new to the profession or the particular topic or experienced practitioners wanting to expand their knowledge base.
- Instructional Design Essentials
- Needs Analysis and Evaluation Essentials
- Adult Learning Essentials
- eLearning Essentials (an online course)
- Training Room Essentials
- Social and Collaborative Essentials (an online course starting 29 March 2017)
Master Classes will be pitched at senior professionals looking to develop their skills and those aspiring to senior roles.
- Presentation Skills MasterClass
- Facilitation Skills MasterClass
- eLearning MasterClass (an online course starting 5 April 2017)
These courses are scheduled to run in Adelaide, Brisbane, Canberra, Melbourne, Perth, and Sydney.
Interested in having a course delivered in your workplace? Contact AITD Neil Von Heupt via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or telephone (02 9211 9414) to discuss how AITD's courses can be delivered in-house.
OUR SPONSORS BECOME A SPONSOR