AITD Excellence Awards - Nominations Close in 2 weeks
Be recognised for excellence in learning and organisational development!
Released: 3 April 2017
Since 2002 AITD National Training Excellence Awards have recognised excellence in learning and development and in organisational development.
In 2017 nominations will be accepted in the following Award categories:
- Best Implementation of a Blended Learning Solution
- Best Learning Organisation
- Best Use of Gamification/Simulation for Learning
- Best Talent Development Program
- Best Use of Social /Collaborative Learning
- Best Use of Technology for Learning
- The Dr Alastair Rylatt Award for Learning and Development Professional of the Year
- Mark Pompei Student Scholarship
The timeline for the awards in 2017 is as follows:
- 10 April - Award applications available on AITD website
- 28 July - Award applications close
- August - Award judging period
- September - Finalists announced
- 17 November - Awards ceremony
Submissions must be received via the online Awards platform by 5.00 pm (AEST) on Friday 28 July 2017. Late applications will not be accepted.
A summary of the criteria for the organisational awards can be downloaded here:
Read these articles to learn more about winning entries:
AITD Awards 2016 Feature 626kb
Contact the AITD team to obtain copies of the February and June 2017 issues of Training and Development magazine which feature the 2016 AITD Excellence Awards winners and details How To Prepare a Successful Application for the AITD Excellence Awards.
OUR SPONSORS BECOME A SPONSOR