Unlocking Potential in Australasia
Online 23 October 2017 (12:30pm - 1:15pm (ADST))
Login from your desk or mobile device.
Unveiling new research to explore how our L&D teams compare with high performing peers around the globe.
L&D teams around the globe are looking to deliver more for less, improve performance and cultivate an agile learning culture. Whilst aspirations are
high and new approaches and technologies abound, some are more successful than others.This new research conducted in collaboration with local partners
such as the AITD and global experts, distills the secrets of that success and shines a spotlight on the regions unique opportunities for the future
and how to accelerate progress. Join Laura Overton, award winning global learning analyst as she explores the findings from new research with over
100 Australian organisations.
Webinar participants will be the first to explore local insights from this global evidence and combine them with insights from high performing teams around the world. This interactive webinar will help you to use that evidence to build strong foundations for the future of learning. We will consider how to:
- • Prioritise actions and resources to increase business impact
- • Uncover the essential, and not so essential skills that you will need in your learning team
- • Identify and build on successes
- • Explore what tools and technologies will make a difference
- • Let go of what does not work!
Laura Overton is an award winning learning analyst and founder and CEO of Towards Maturity – a for benchmark practice that provides independent research to help organisations deliver improved performance through learning innovation.
Terms and Conditions when registering for an AITD event
Including workshops and conferences
- AITD requires 10 working days written notice for any cancellations. A 20% cancellation fee will be deducted from the refund (and will be considered owing if invoice is unpaid).
- For cancellations less than 10 working days prior to the workshop or event, including non-attendance on the day, there will be no refund and any outstanding monies will be considered owing.
- A substitute may be sent in the place of the registered delegate for no additional fee with the exception of a non-member replacing a member (the fee difference will be charged).
- AITD retains the right to cancel a workshop or event and will offer a full refund or transfer.
- AITD is not liable for any travel, accommodation or other costs that you may have incurred in relation to the cancelled workshop or event.
Payment of fees
- All events must be paid in advance.
- You will receive confirmation within 5 working days after receipt of your order.
- Booking forms become a tax invoice once the registration fee has been paid in full.
- Pre-release and Early-bird registration fees must be paid by the expiry date.
- AITD will take active steps to collect any outstanding fees including engaging a mercantile agency.
- AITD reserves the right to vary the program, presenters and speakers where necessary.
- Delegates and sponsors may be given a list of all delegates (name and basic contact details only).
- Receipt of your registration form will signal your acceptance of inclusion on the delegate list.
- Should you wish to opt-out, please contact AITD to indicate your desire to be removed from a delegate list.
- Delegates may be photographed at an AITD event for use in AITD promotional material.
OUR SPONSORS BECOME A SPONSOR