Lean Learning: Why You Need to Cut the Fat to Demonstrate Learning Value
Online 23 May 2019 (12:00pm - 1:00pm AEST)Register now
Interested in this event but the date or city isn't suitable? Contact us to find out when and where it has also been scheduled.
Join award-winning author and performance strategist, Ajay Pangarkar, for this webinar on 'lean learning'.
Training is not a positive experience for many since it's seen as expensive, disruptive and offers few tangible results. But when technology added
an ‘E’ to learning it significantly changed things.
Business leaders see ‘E’ as a more efficient/effective way to improve employee skills. They expect eLearning to deliver business efficiency, not learning efficiency. And underlying the word efficient implies many other business elements.
Participants explore integrating eLearning with lean learning methodology. 'Lean learning' is about seamlessly integrating learning into existing lean processes. Doing so minimises disruptions, increases productivity, lowers costs, maximizes resources and captures learning opportunities to improve performance.
Ajay is a Certified Professional Accountant(CPA) and Certified Development Professional (CTDP). Ajay, with partner Teresa Kirkwood, published tree books with their recent titled, "The Trainers Balanced Scorecard: A Complete Resource for Linking Learning and Growth to Organizational Strategy" (Wiley). Under his leadership, Training Magazine awarded CentralKnowledge their Technology in Action, Learning Management Project of the year for success with Apple. He is an award-winning writer winning the 2014 and 2015 prestigious TrainingIndustry.com Readership and Editors' Award. Elearning Magazine recognized Ajay their 2016 Learning Champion and Thought-leader. The World Training Development Congress named Ajay their 217 "Distinguished Trainer". He develops courses LinkedIn Learning and regularly guests on Montreal's #1 Talk Radio show discussing workforce performance issues.
|Members||Non - Members|
- Early-bird discounts do not apply in conjunction with pre-release discounts
- All prices are inclusive of GST
- A 2% surcharge is applied for American Express transactions
- Payment is required at the point of registration. If an invoice is required prior to payment, contact AITD to request an invoice. Please specify the name, location and date of event.
Terms and Conditions when registering for an AITD event
Including workshops and conferences
- AITD requires 10 working days written notice for any cancellations. A 20% cancellation fee will be deducted from the refund (and will be considered owing if invoice is unpaid).
- For cancellations less than 10 working days prior to the workshop or event, including non-attendance on the day, there will be no refund and any outstanding monies will be considered owing.
- A substitute may be sent in the place of the registered delegate for no additional fee with the exception of a non-member replacing a member (the fee difference will be charged).
- AITD retains the right to cancel a workshop or event and will offer a full refund or transfer.
- AITD is not liable for any travel, accommodation or other costs that you may have incurred in relation to the cancelled workshop or event.
Payment of fees
- All events must be paid in advance.
- You will receive confirmation within 5 working days after receipt of your order.
- Booking forms become a tax invoice once the registration fee has been paid in full.
- Pre-release and Early-bird registration fees must be paid by the expiry date.
- AITD will take active steps to collect any outstanding fees including engaging a mercantile agency.
- AITD reserves the right to vary the program, presenters and speakers where necessary.
- Delegates and sponsors may be given a list of all delegates (name and basic contact details only).
- Receipt of your registration form will signal your acceptance of inclusion on the delegate list.
- Should you wish to opt-out, please contact AITD to indicate your desire to be removed from a delegate list.
- Delegates may be photographed at an AITD event for use in AITD promotional material.
OUR SPONSORS BECOME A SPONSOR