Hungry for Learning - An AITD End of Year Breakfast
Perth 20 November 2019 (7:00am - 9:00 am)
Cost includes a delicious a la carte breakfast (GF and vegan options available). Please note the event will start at 7am sharp.Register now
Interested in this event but the date or city isn't suitable? Contact us to find out when and where it has also been scheduled.
Do you have an appetite for Learning ? Join us for our end of year Breakfast event. A chance to reflect on the year that was, celebrate successes and learnings.
We are living and working in complex times. Things are shifting at unprecedented rates. To respond to a rapidly changing world we need new ways of thinking together and working together in ways that build purpose, empathy and creativity that enables individuals and organisations to innovate with people, planet and conscious profit in mind. This event is an opportunity to participate in an immersive, experimental experience that explores the future of work and learning. You will learn how to map and model the eco-system of work and learning. You will learn about the possibilities of co-creative innovation and the potential for collaborative leadership to show the way forward. All that is required is an open mindset and a currious attitude. Emergence will do the rest !
I am a collaborative change agent, a creative practitioner and a social lab experimenter. I am also a mum, a wife, a sister and a daughter. My dream is to co-build a school for changemakers in WA.
|Members||Non - Members|
- Early-bird discounts do not apply in conjunction with pre-release discounts
- All prices are inclusive of GST
- A 2% surcharge is applied for American Express transactions
- Payment is required at the point of registration. If an invoice is required prior to payment, contact AITD to request an invoice. Please specify the name, location and date of event.
Terms and Conditions when registering for an AITD event
Including workshops and conferences
- AITD requires 10 working days written notice for any cancellations. A 20% cancellation fee will be deducted from the refund (and will be considered owing if invoice is unpaid).
- For cancellations less than 10 working days prior to the workshop or event, including non-attendance on the day, there will be no refund and any outstanding monies will be considered owing.
- A substitute may be sent in the place of the registered delegate for no additional fee with the exception of a non-member replacing a member (the fee difference will be charged).
- AITD retains the right to cancel a workshop or event and will offer a full refund or transfer.
- AITD is not liable for any travel, accommodation or other costs that you may have incurred in relation to the cancelled workshop or event.
Payment of fees
- All events must be paid in advance.
- You will receive confirmation within 5 working days after receipt of your order.
- Booking forms become a tax invoice once the registration fee has been paid in full.
- Pre-release and Early-bird registration fees must be paid by the expiry date.
- AITD will take active steps to collect any outstanding fees including engaging a mercantile agency.
- AITD reserves the right to vary the program, presenters and speakers where necessary.
- Delegates and sponsors may be given a list of all delegates (name and basic contact details only).
- Receipt of your registration form will signal your acceptance of inclusion on the delegate list.
- Should you wish to opt-out, please contact AITD to indicate your desire to be removed from a delegate list.
- Delegates may be photographed at an AITD event for use in AITD promotional material.
OUR SPONSORS BECOME A SPONSOR