Small Screen, Big Ideas
Online 28 July 2020 (12:00pm - 1:00pm)
Interested in this event but the date or city isn't suitable? Contact us to find out when and where it has also been scheduled.
Join Natalie Wieland, David Anderson and Lisa Shingles from Vic Divisional Council, with your lunch to talk all things video and learning.
Natalie Wieland is a trained lawyer with post graduate qualifications in IT. After working as a lawyer she moved into corporate training and academic teaching at Melbourne University. In 2010 she commenced CPD Interactive an online learning platform providing professional development to lawyers. She still teaches at Melbourne Law School but also is keenly interested in the use of interactive video for learning, which resulted in VidVersity. Natalie is a council member of AITD ( Australian Institute of Training and Development) and executive member of CLEAA (Continuing Legal Education Association), where she recently presented to their conference and also presented at ACLEA in Montreal. Natalie is currently a mentor at the RMIT Venture Mentoring service
Lisa Shingles applies 10+ years of experience in video production and post-production with Adobe based workflows to tailor successful education
outcomes for health, university, auto and retail sectors. Her background and qualifications include filmmaking, animation and post graduate studies
in Visual Effects. Lisa is an experienced in immersive technologies and recently began working at Melbourne Business School, where she continues her
work in 360 video production.
David Anderson has a passion for video development. He is currently the Learning and Development Specialist at BSM Global. He has been developing training videos and eLearning solutions for a range of industries for the past 8 years, always operating as a 'one person band'. With no formal education in either L&D or Video production, but a natural curiosity for all things technology and an ability to quickly pick up new technical skills, the majority of his skill has been developed 'on the job', learning from experience and constantly experimenting with new approaches. As a true ‘jack of all trades’, he has experience across the full range of learning video production; in any one of his productions he is the writer, director, cameraman, voiceover artist, editor, producer and LMS facilitator!
|Members||Non - Members|
- Early-bird discounts do not apply in conjunction with pre-release discounts
- All prices are inclusive of GST
- Payment is required at the point of registration. If an invoice is required prior to payment, contact AITD to request an invoice. Please specify the name, location and date of event.
Terms and Conditions when registering for an AITD event
Including workshops and conferences
- AITD requires 10 working days written notice for any cancellations. A 20% cancellation fee will be deducted from the refund (and will be considered owing if invoice is unpaid).
- For cancellations less than 10 working days prior to the workshop or event, including non-attendance on the day, there will be no refund and any outstanding monies will be considered owing.
- A substitute may be sent in the place of the registered delegate for no additional fee with the exception of a non-member replacing a member (the fee difference will be charged).
- AITD retains the right to cancel a workshop or event and will offer a full refund or transfer.
- AITD is not liable for any travel, accommodation or other costs that you may have incurred in relation to the cancelled workshop or event.
Payment of fees
- All events must be paid in advance.
- You will receive confirmation within 5 working days after receipt of your order.
- Booking forms become a tax invoice once the registration fee has been paid in full.
- Pre-release and Early-bird registration fees must be paid by the expiry date.
- AITD will take active steps to collect any outstanding fees including engaging a mercantile agency.
- AITD reserves the right to vary the program, presenters and speakers where necessary.
- Delegates and sponsors may be given a list of all delegates (name and basic contact details only).
- Receipt of your registration form will signal your acceptance of inclusion on the delegate list.
- Should you wish to opt-out, please contact AITD to indicate your desire to be removed from a delegate list.
- Delegates may be photographed at an AITD event for use in AITD promotional material.
OUR SPONSORS BECOME A SPONSOR