Curation isn’t just gathering content and publishing it in one place. If you’re interested in growing your reflective practices, interacting with your knowledge networks, enhancing your organisational and design skills, and consolidating your knowledge, then this course is for you.
Structured over four weeks with facilitated online content, discussions and webinars, this course introduces learners to the knowledge needed to communicate ideas to co-workers, employers and global audiences. You will design and develop your own project while learning about curation tools, copyright laws, graphic design principles and much more.
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- gather and organise online content for a topic of your choice
- identify the functional elements of a variety of curation tools
- design and develop a project, learn about the key functions of the tool you choose
- design and develop unique images for your project
- understand copyright and attribution laws
- explore how analytics can assist in understanding the effectiveness of your communications
- demonstrate the social media capabilities of your project to maximise its effectiveness
- use a range of online applications to curate ideas and topics.
This course is ideal for L&D professionals who want to source the best content for their learning programs, for instructional designers eager to add content creation to their skillset and for eLearning developers keen to gain a better understanding of online curation.
Curation for Learning is offered virtually and in-house.
Virtual delivery | Four 90-minute sessions over 4 weeks. Access to Zoom is required.
In-house delivery | Delivered to your team exclusively. Find out more about in-house delivery.
To discuss membership benefits or learn more, click contact us or call us on +61 (0)2 9211 9414.