Implementing VR Training The Essential Components and Key Considerations
Ben Bauert | CEO, Unleashed
This presentation is focused on the practical elements of implementing a virtual reality training solution and key considerations. We will give an example of a VR training solution by drawing on a customer case study for the logistics industry.
Drawing on a customer case study of a VR solution for the logistics industry, this presentation will provide practical, up-to-date suggestions and offer answers to common questions such as:
- Why use VR technology for training?
- What VR learning content options are there and which should I use?
- What VR technology options are available and which are most appropriate for my organisaton?
- What does a VR learning management system look like?
- What are some key questions to ask vendor if you're looking for a solution?
- Understand what VR learning content options there are and what to consider.
- Understand what VR technology options there are and what to consider.
- Key indicators that your organisation may benefit from VR training.
Ben Bauert (MBA, LLB/BA, DipAppFin) founded Facilitate in 2016, after working as an international commercial and corporate lawyer across Australia and China. The Facilitate virtual training platform lowers the costs and complexity of using and scaling VR training for organisations with large remote workforces.
Ben is on a mission to disrupt workplace training. He is a firm believer that education and training should be impactful and engaging for everyone, regardless of their natural learning preferences. The unparalleled flexibility and effectiveness of VR is why Ben believes the technology will represent 50% of workforce training by 2030.