If you’re interested in exploring ways eLearning can be designed and delivered and the methodologies and frameworks available to support the process, this course is for you.
This Module is structured over five weeks with facilitated online content, discussions, webinars, a guest speaker and a practical component deliverable. The course will explore different ways eLearning can be designed and delivered to suit different learning styles. Social and collaborative learning, instructional design, L&D project management and needs analysis and evaluation principles are incorporated into the elearning design process. The module will also include an overview of UX, UI and storyboarding.
By the end of this course you will be able to:
- identify different ways eLearning can be designed and delivered to suit learning styles
- understand the different learning methodologies and frameworks currently available
- use needs analysis and evaluation principles to identify skill and training gaps
- understand the core principles of instructional design, and
- understand UX, UI and storyboarding
Designing elearning is suitable for L&D and HR professionals, facilitators and teachers who want to deepen their expertise in the design, development and delivery of eLearning.
If you are just starting out with eLearning and are looking to master the basics, check out our eLearning Module 1.
eLearning Module 2 is offered virtually over a five week period and delivered via Adobe Connect.
In-house delivery | Delivered to your team exclusively. Find out more about in-house delivery.
To discuss membership benefits or learn more, click contact us or call us on +61 (0)2 9211 9414.