We’re always seeking well-informed and entertaining content, particularly on contemporary or innovative issues related to the quarterly theme.
Each quarter’s theme aligns with the subject of our national conversation; however, we always publish a number of articles unrelated to our central theme in each edition so if you have a great article in mind, we’d love to hear from you – whatever the topic.
Upcoming themes and editorial deadlines
|March 2021||Lessons from a Pandemic||21 January 2021|
LESSONS FROM A PANDEMIC | SUGGESTED TOPICS
- L&D for crisis/change management
- Forced career change
- International response
- Proving need for L&D to management
- Improving virtual engagement
- Agile learning
- Re-skilling the workforce
- Importance of continuous learning
- Adapting to working from home
- COVID-safe classrooms
- Adapting existing programs
To discuss membership benefits or learn more, click contact us or call us on +61 (0)2 9211 9414.