Welcome to the world of eLearning! Whether you’re interested in eLearning and its possibilities, or you're considering transitioning content into an eLearning format, this course is for you.
eLearning: Foundations is made up of four distinct levels of content and takes place over a five week period.
The four self-paced course levels are released each week (weeks 1-4).
There are also three 90 minute virtual classes, in weeks one, three and five and these are delivered via Adobe Connect.
The fifth week allows participants to finalise their practical component and the final virtual class takes place in week 5.
This course is structured with facilitated online content, discussions, webinars and a practical component delivery. It will explain in-depth eLearning principles, terminology, technology and how eLearning fits in the learning and development world.
By the end of this course you will be able to:
- understand eLearning terminology
- describe essential eLearning principles
- understand how eLearning plays a part in the learning and development world
- identify the differences between delivering a project to a client and content to a learner
- identify the functional elements of a variety of authoring tools and technologies, and
- develop a strategy for transitioning to an online learning environment.
This course is most suitable for L&D and HR professionals, facilitators and teachers who want to learn how to develop a strategy for transitioning their learning programs from face-to-face to an online learning environment.
If you have already mastered the basics of eLearning and are looking to take your skills to the next level, check out our eLearning: Planning & Design course.
eLearning: Foundations is offered virtually over a five week period and delivered via Adobe Connect.
In-house delivery | delivered to your team exclusively. Find out more about in-house delivery.
To discuss membership benefits or learn more, click contact us or call us on +61 (0)2 9211 9414.