- Upcoming Courses
- Meet our facilitators
- Adult Learning
- Design in Video Production
- eLearning: Foundations
- eLearning: Planning & Design
- eLearning: Production & Delivery
- Emotional Intelligence at Work
- Facilitation Skills
- Instructional Design
- L&D Project Management
- Needs Analysis & Evaluation
- Presentation Skills
- Virtual Classroom Environments
- xAPI for Learning Professionals
- In-House Courses
- Mentoring Program
- CPD Program
- Digital Badges
- Mark Pompei Student Scholarship
Earn an AITD Badge
AITD members and the broader learning and development community can earn badges for their contribution and achievements.
AITD offers membership badges to all current financial AITD members.
Professional Development Badges
Each year hundreds of people participate in professional development through AITD. Badges are issued to recognise learning and development through particiption in AITD courses, Mentoring Program, Conference and other activities.
Professional Contribution Badges
AITD provides badges to recognise the contribution individuals make to the work of the AITD as Divisional Council members, Mentors, and Board members.