- Upcoming Courses
- Meet our facilitators
- Adult Learning
- Design in Video Production
- eLearning: Foundations
- eLearning: Planning & Design
- eLearning: Production & Delivery
- Emotional Intelligence at Work
- Facilitation Skills
- Instructional Design
- L&D Project Management
- Needs Analysis & Evaluation
- Presentation Skills
- Virtual Classroom Environments
- xAPI for Learning Professionals
- In-House Courses
- Mentoring Program
- CPD Program
- Digital Badges
- Mark Pompei Student Scholarship
A meaningful way to recognise lifelong and lifewide learning.
AITD has been using digital badges since 2015 to recognise the contribution and achievements of learning and development professionals across membership, professional development activities, and the AITD Excellence Awards.
What are digital badges?
Open badges are web-enabled versions of a credential, certification or learning outcome which can be verified online in real-time.
AITD partners with Everitas to deliver digital badges on the Credly Acclaim Platform.
The Credly Acclaim Platform also offers labour market insights - you can search and apply for job opportunities based on your skills via Credly Acclaim Platform.
Representing your skills as a badge gives you a way to share your abilities online in a way that is simple, trusted and can be easily verified in real time. Digital badges can be shared on professional and social media sites such as LinkedIn and Twitter and used in other digital medium including email signatures, websites, and electronic resumes.
Your digital badge provides a highly visible and accessible method for demonstrating your skills, capabilities and achievements to others.
How does AITD use badges?
AITD uses badges to recognise the contribution and achievements of learning and development professionals in the following ways:
- member badges for AITD members, issued upon joining and renewal
- professional development badges for participants in AITD’s courses
- badges for contributing to the work of AITD, such as volunteering on divisional councils
- achievement badges for finalists and winners in AITD’s Excellence Awards.
How will I know if I’ve earned a badge?
You will receive an email notification from the Acclaim Platform (firstname.lastname@example.org) with instructions for claiming your badge and setting up your account.
You can share your badge directly from the Acclaim Platform to LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook, over email, embedded in a website or in your email signature. Further information can be found here.
To discuss membership benefits or learn more, click contact us or call us on +61 (0)2 9211 9414.