Have you managed projects but haven't been sure how to structure them? Are you ready to uncover relevant and innovative skills that you can use for maximum impact? This course covers all key facets of project management as it applies to learning and development professionals.
L&D Project Management dives into planning, the importance of information-gathering & following up, sourcing suitable content, facility must-haves and even the basics of budgeting, marketing and evaluation. You’ll learn the end-to-end process and explore the Project Management Body of Knowledge methodology. If you want to run complex L&D projects, add theoretical frameworks and discover some practical tools and methods that will assist in your journey, then this course is for you.
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- use and apply the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK) methodology
- understand the phases of a learning & development project lifecycle
- apply techniques to accurately define project scope, develop plans and control measures to manage projects effectively
- estimate task duration and sequence, and then schedule deliverables to track the progress of the project
- identify human resource management issues common amongst L&D projects
- undertake risk analysis and manage the change control process
- integrate project management functions to assist with the delivery of successful projects.
This course is ideal for training professionals who have been tasked with incorporating project management into their roles and responsibilities, inexperienced project managers needing to understand the role of L&D within their portfolio or HR managers looking to upskill their L&D capabilities with respect to internal projects.
L&D Project Management is offered virtually, face-to-face and in-house.
Virtual delivery | A blended-learning course comprised of self-paced content to start with, followed by 3 live virtual classroom modules run over a one day option or a three-day option which comprises more self-paced work following the first live online sessions and finally, a live interactive webinar where all learners will meet with the course facilitator 2 weeks after the classroom modules finish, or a full 1 day course without the interactive webinar. Access to Zoom is required. Please note, online dates are aligned to each course specifically. Please only register for a course when you can attend all exact dates listed. Feel free to reach out to the programs team if you have any questions about attendance.
Face-to-face delivery | 1-day, face-to-face course in CBD locations across Australia.
In-house delivery | Delivered to your team exclusively, online or in a location of your choice. Find out more about in-house delivery.
To discuss membership benefits or learn more, click contact us or call us on +61 (0)2 9211 9414.