Do you ever wish you could prove the monetary value to your organisation of training initiatives?
Have you ever been frustrated at the information you can’t get on your staff training – for example, would you like to know if people actually watched that video rather than fast forward it?
Would you like to bring the information together from unconnected systems to give you a single view?
Have you have always wanted to know what xAPI is really about?
We’re here to help.
This course introduces xAPI at a level anyone can understand. We learn what it is and what it can do. We look at what is involved and how to get a massive bang for just a few bucks. We’ll look at real life case studies and gain an understanding of xAPI best practice and together we’ll help you create a plan for your xAPI project.
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- understand how training is set to be revolutionised with the advent of learning analytics
- fully understand xAPI, its concepts, origins and tools
- know what’s possible - what others have used xAPI to achieve
- have the information you need to determine the role xAPI can play in your organisation
- know what’s required to implement an xAPI project and what best practice looks like
- know where to find free resources and help
- get hands on – send xAPI statements, receive and analyse them
- know how to create a fully comprehensive learning ecosystem
- know how new technology such as artificial intelligence and the “internet of things” is about to become integral to training programs
This course is ideal for:
- Learning and Development professionals seeking to modernise and extend their training delivery
- Anyone interested in how to use data to improve training and its delivery
xAPI is offered virtually, face-to-face and in-house.
Virtual delivery | A full 1 day course. Feel free to reach out to the programs team if you have any questions about attendance.
Face-to-face delivery | 1-day, face-to-face course in CBD locations across Australia.
In-house delivery | Delivered to your team exclusively, online or in a location of your choice. Find out more about in-house delivery.
To discuss membership benefits or learn more, click contact us or call us on +61 (0)2 9211 9414.