With virtual classrooms more essential than ever, this course will show you how to optimise this format, covering practical considerations and strategies to maximise learning engagement and effectiveness, without compromising quality and relevancy.
Learners will participate in 4 live, facilitated virtual classroom sessions, experience immersive learning activities, and take away inspirational ideas that can be used in conjunction with web-conferencing software. This course models best-practice virtual classroom delivery whilst equipping learners with the skills required to deliver confident and engaging live online learning.
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- define the different types of live online learning events
- understand how virtual classrooms can form an essential element in blended learning programs
- identify the best web-conferencing software for your purposes
- set up a pilot and vastly improve your operation of live online learning events
- understand how best practices should be applied to maximise learner engagement and learning effectiveness
- describe instructional strategies and activities for live online participation
- make virtual classrooms highly engaging and interactive
- plan for incorporating virtual classrooms into your blended learning mix.
This course is great for trainers and facilitators ready to jump into the essential and exciting world of virtual delivery, for HR managers required to deliver inductions and workplace learning remotely, and for coaches and mentors needing to connect in an agile way.
Virtual Classroom Environments is offered virtually and in-house.
Virtual delivery | 1-day, virtual course comprised of 4 interactive, online classroom sessions. Access to Zoom is required.
In-house delivery | Delivered to your team exclusively. Find out more about in-house delivery.
To discuss membership benefits or learn more, click contact us or call us on +61 (0)2 9211 9414.