Do you deliver presentations at conferences, meetings, events or for learning programs? Would you like to sharpen your skills to create a commanding presence? This course will equip you with the tools needed to deliver with confidence.
During this highly interactive course you’ll have ample opportunities to practice as we work through everything from warming up and preparation, voice and body control, gestures and visuals, to reading an audience, and conveying authority and power. You’ll learn how to strengthen your presence, engage an audience, communicate effectively, structure content to suit a purpose and increase your persuasiveness.
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- transform how an audience perceives you by using only your body language
- increase your confidence, even when presenting unfamiliar content
- effectively utilise inflection, breathing techniques and gestures for maximum impact
- set the scene to convey particular moods and use tone to produce volume and command authority
- implement tactile and emotional language to engage an audience
- select and use best-practice props, slides and cutting-edge tools to increase effectiveness
- benefit from constructive feedback given by the facilitator and peers during the course.
This course is ideal for L&D professionals looking to improve their delivery skills, HR managers taking up more face-to-face responsibilities or executives wanting to up their presentation game. Whether you’re already comfortable in the front of a room or you’re moving into delivering higher-stakes presentations, where refined and developed skills are a must, this course will enable you to present with impact.
Presentation Skills is offered virtually, face-to-face and in-house.
Virtual delivery | A blended-learning course comprised of self-paced content to start with, followed by 2 live virtual classroom modules run over one day and finally, a live interactive webinar where all learners will meet with the course facilitator 2 weeks after the classroom modules finish, or a full 1 day course without the interactive webinar. Access to Zoom is required. Please note, online dates are aligned to each course specifically. Please only register for a course when you can attend all exact dates listed. Feel free to reach out to the programs team if you have any questions about attendance.
Face-to-face delivery | 1-day, face-to-face course in CBD locations across Australia.
In-house delivery | Delivered to your team exclusively, online or in a location of your choice. Find out more about in-house delivery.
To discuss membership benefits or learn more, click contact us or call us on +61 (0)2 9211 9414.