Get involved in debate and discussion on training, learning and development, and organisational development issues. Have your say and hear from others in face-to-face events, online forums, social media and more.
Each quarter, a new conversation begins, linked to themes for AITD’s Training & Development magazine. These conversations connect AITD members, course participants and the wider L&D community through collaborative learning, sketchnotes, social media, slide shares and many other formats.
Want to join in?
- There are lots of ways to get involved:
- contribute an article to Training & Development magazine
- join the discussion on the AITD LinkedIn group
- come to a local AITD event
- volunteer to present at a national conversation event
- send us links to articles, blogs and other content to add to our resource list.
Mar 2021 - May 2021 | Lessons From a Pandemic
June 2021 - Aug 2021 | Closing the Gap
Sept 2021 - Nov 2021 | Data-Driven L & D
To discuss membership benefits or learn more, click contact us or call on +61 (0)2 9211 9414.