Welcome to the world of eLearning! If you’re interested in eLearning and its possibilities, considering moving content into an eLearning format or you’re already creating eLearning and want to consolidate and stretch your knowledge, then this course is for you.
Structured over twelve weeks with facilitated online content, discussions and webinars, this course includes eLearning principles, tools, design, webinars, gamification and so much more. You’ll come away with a thorough understanding of the essentials of eLearning and have the option to dig deeper into specific content areas of your choice.
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- describe essential eLearning principles
- identify the functional elements of a variety of authoring tools
- design eLearning experiences that engage learners
- curate and utilise informal learning resources
- identify and use a variety of media types in eLearning
- demonstrate understanding of the use of social and collaborative learning
- understand how to deliver webinars
- make eLearning accessible, compliant and mobile
- describe the benefits of gamification and badging principles.
This course is most suitable for L&D professionals ready to transition their learning programs from face-to-face to virtual learning, for teachers and facilitators wanting to understand the differences between classroom and virtual settings and for HR professionals tasked with learning how to deliver important yet engaging content online.
If you have already mastered the basics of eLearning and are looking to take your skills to the next level, check out our eLearning Masterclass.
eLearning Essentials is offered virtually and in-house.
Virtual delivery | 12-week course comprised of live fortnightly webinars that take place within the first 8 weeks and an additional 4 weeks of self-paced learning. This course is delivered via Adobe Connect.
In-house delivery | Delivered to your team exclusively. Find out more about in-house delivery.
To discuss membership benefits or learn more, click contact us or call us on +61 (0)2 9211 9414.