Celebrating 50 Years of AITD - South Australia
This year, AITD is celebrating 50 years of supporting learning and development across Australia and beyond. From 1971 to today, there have been many changes across our industry and practices that we have all been a part of shaping.
Here in South Australia we are keen to celebrate this milestone with a mix of sharing insights, fun and a great night out, overlooking our beautiful city. Hosted at the Weber Grill Academy, this is an opportunity to:
- hear from international speaker and illusionist, Vinh Giang, and local organisational futurist, Pete Holliday, as they discuss what they see for learning in the future
- reflect on our past and where we are today
- take part in some fun activities and enter the draw to win great prizes
- indulge in live barbecue catering and a few drinks as you are entertained by the Weber Grill Academy Team.
You won't want to miss this golden opportunity to catch up with the SA L&D community whilst sampling the delights of the famous Weber Grill Academy. Tickets to the Grill Academy usually retail at $160+ but, to celebrate this special event, we have secured a huge discount to share with our community.
- Registration will open from 5:30pm.
- Please advise any dietary requirements when registering.
- The Weber Grill Academy implements COVIDSafe requirements to ensure the safety of all attendees and the team
By registering for this event, you are agreeing to our terms and conditions.
If you have any questions about AITD local events, we're always happy to help.