Why Guild Insurance?
Since being established in 1963 by the Pharmacy Guild of Australia, the pharmacist’s ethic of honesty,
integrity and professional excellence is what has continued to drive Guild’s success.
These principles mean they take the time to ask the important questions.
Guild Insurance seek to understand what you want, what you need, what you value.
They’ve got all the vitals covered:
- They’re an Australian Prudential Regulation Authority (APRA) regulated insurer
- They have an A.M. Best rating of A-stable outlook
- They work with over 130 associations
- They insure over 80,000 customers across Australia
- They are 100% Australian owned
- All claims decisions are made by the Guild Group
- 9 out of 10 customers are likely to recommend them
AITD and Guild Insurance have partnered to make sure you have the support you need right now.
AITD members receive discounts on professional indemnity insurance through Guild Insurance.
Visit guildinsurance.com.au for more information.