You can apply to be an associate fellow if you meet the following three criteria:
- hold tertiary undergraduate qualifications (AQF level 7 or higher) in L&D or a related discipline*
- have at least five years' working experience in training, L&D, organisational development or a related field
- can demonstrate a significant contribution to the profession of learning and development.
*Related disciplines are broad and may include:
- human resources
- organisational development
- talent development
- vocational education and training
- adult education, and
- other emerging qualifications in related disciplines where a link to learning and development is evident.
Annual membership | $325 (incl. GST)
New member joining fee | $35 (incl. GST)
Please be aware all applications undergo a thorough assessment and it may take some time for the approval process to be completed.
Please note that membership is non-transferable and non-refundable. By becoming an AITD member, you agree to abide by our terms and conditions, constitution, by-laws and code of ethics.
To apply, please download the application form, complete and return to firstname.lastname@example.org.