AITD July Webinar: Career Adaptability: Creating Resilience in Workers and Organisations - Noorie Sazen
Technological change and economic upheaval mean that both individuals and organisations are suffering from uncertainty. This is only being further exacerbated by the Covid-19 pandemic. Those who are adaptable will not only survive but claim market leadership when recovery begins.
Creating career adaptable employees is a business and individual imperative and will be the defining criteria to create positive outcomes for all stakeholders. The difficulty for organisations is establishing a framework for assessing career capability, and then how to act on that diagnosis.
In this seminar you will discover:
* How individuals and organisations can address career adaptability
* What are the tried-and-tested methods of evaluation
* The difference between hard and soft skills, and when they’re most useful
* How to progress from career adaptability profiles to defining skills
* The cutting-edge solutions to build vital skills in a fraction of the time
The solution to these complex and topical issues will require fundamentally analysing our approaches to skills. This seminar will help you to understand what approaches will serve best in creating a learning strategy that protects business interests and employment prospects for your organisation’s workforce.