Finding Business Resources
In this session, you will be introduced to resources to help find business-related information from academic journal articles, business magazines, trade publications, news articles, and eBooks.
We will discuss a variety of topics, including:
- How to perform a search in the EBSCO host platform.
- How to utilise the facets/limiters to narrow down search results.
- Accessing abstract and full-text.
- Utilising the tools to save, document, and share information.
- Utilise the special documents found in the resource and more.
- To be able to easily find information that you may be looking for.
Utilise the tools to save, document and share information.
- Define features within the resources to utilise in the daily workflow.
Hanwool is a Training Specialist for Medical and Corporate customers in Oceania. She joined EBSCO in 2017 and holds broad knowledge across EBSCO resources. She enjoys helping customers and users utilise EBSCO resources to its best through training and technical support.
- Time listed is AEDT
- Registrations close: 9 February 2022
- Please note that Zoom links will be emailed to registered attendees one day prior to the webinar.
By registering for this course, you are agreeing to our terms and conditions.