Gaining Insight into xAPI Data with Artificial Intelligence
Following up from last month’s webinar discussing what xAPI is and how to implement it, this presentation takes it a step further and covers using xAPI to track learners' participation and accomplishments, and how it can provide a wealth of data, even when manually analysing this data to find meaning amongst the noise becomes infeasible at a large scale.
This webinar will cover:
- The importance of clean and accurate data
- Using AI to place and categorise data sets
- Clustering to classify users into distinct learner profiles
- Predicting future learning accomplishments
- Personalisation such as recommended learning based on learner activity
- Anomaly detection for determining emerging trends
For over 15 years, Andrew has been helping learners get the most out of digital learning. Through his work with some of Australia’s largest organisations, Andrew has successfully designed, developed and delivered online training for hundreds of thousands of people. As the co-founder and managing director of learning platform, ClearXP, Andrew is helping to change the landscape of online learning platforms.
Andrew and ClearXP have been recognised for their work in this space, most recently by being awarded an AITD Excellence Award for Best Use of Learning Technology.
- Time listed is AEST.
- Registrations close on 14 September 2021
- Zoom links will be emailed to regietered attendees one day prior to the webinar.
By registering for this course, you are agreeing to our terms and conditions.