Needs Analysis and Evaluation (211201NAEV)
Identify gaps and evaluate outcomes to create effective learning programs with expert facilitator, Naomi Waldron.
This is a 4-part blended learning course consisting of self-paced learning and online sessions delivered on specific dates.
|PART 1||24 Nov 2021||Course materials distributed||Allow approx. 1 hr|
|PART 2||1 Dec 2021||Online learning session||10:00am – 12:00pm|
|PART 3||1 Dec 2021||Online learning session||1:00pm - 3:00pm|
|PART 4||15 Dec 2021||Online reflective session||10:00am - 11:30am|
- Registration closes on 23 Nov 2021.
- All times listed are AEDT.
- Sessions are delivered via Zoom.
- Learners must attend all sessions on the dates listed above to receive a certificate of completion.
- Transfers to alternative course dates are not permitted once the course has commenced.
By registering for this course, you are agreeing to our terms and conditions