Needs Analysis and Evaluation Virtual - 28 July & 11 August 2020
Online Session 1: 28th July (10:00am - 12:00pm AEST)
Online Session 2: 28th July (1:00pm - 3:00pm AEST)
Online Session 3: 11th August (9:00am - 10:00am AEST)
PLEASE NOTE REGISTRATIONS CLOSE 1 WEEK PRIOR TO THE FIRST LIVE ONLINE SESSION.
This online, blended-learning course will help you analyse needs and gaps, and then implementing practical evaluations are the bookends around the instructional design process. When implemented properly, they have the potential to shape processes, improve the quality of learning transfer methods, and measure actual performance results.
Needs Analysis and Evaluation will uncover the stages, tools and techniques used to identify gaps and needs, workshop solutions, and then promote the evaluation skills required to practice a solution. If you’re ready to improve the impact of your learning programs so that they deliver a return on investment around performance and business results, then this course is for you.
Please note: Needs Analysis and Evaluation Virtual is a blended-learning course, and is comprised of self-paced content to be completed in Session one, followed by 2 LIVE ONLINE virtual classroom modules (Sessions 2 & 3), and finally Session 4, which rounds out the course with a LIVE ONLINE interactive webinar where all learners will meet with the course facilitator 2 weeks after Session 3 finishes.
By the end of this course, learners will be able to:
- Understand the roles, stages and types of needs analysis and gaps
- Conduct gap and root cause analysis and assessments
- Compare needs analysis methods in order to suit various contexts
- Learn the basics around structuring a learning program
- Implement effective and useful learning outcomes
- Identify the stages of evaluation
- Analyse and report on evaluation analytics
You should attend this course if you're looking to:
- Improve on your business's needs analysis methodology
- Advise on practical training suitability
- Create relevant, engaging learning that provides business solutions
- Boost the quality of your learning programs
- Illustrate how outcome-driven programs provide worthy ROI
- Apply practical learning outcomes after assessment implementation
Who is this program for?
- Professional trainers
- eLearning designers
- Training managers and consultants
- Instructional designers
- Organisational development and HR professionals
- Trainers or L & D professionals wanting to more effectively close gaps and evaluate current programs
Participation in this AITD course will be recognised through a certificate and a digital badge.
Thoroughly enjoyed this course. I have done a number of needs analysis and evaluation frameworks, however it was good to build on my current knowledge and bust a few myths regarding best practice. The forum for the training was great, as you could build on other L&D professionals' previous experience.