Global Vision Media is at the cutting-edge of educational technology. We pioneered bringing Digital Video production, eLearning and Learning Management Systems to Australia and New Zealand.
Our clients range from local, state and federal government to large corporate clients in all states, in New Zealand and in the US who turn to us when only the highest quality products and superior client understanding will do. With the support of the federal government, we are currently expanding our presence in Asia.
We're looking for a General Manager / Senior Project Manager based in Melbourne.
Ideally, this role would be full-time position, but part-time hours can be negotiated for the right person. Work from home is also possible for some days.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Play a key role in strategic planning and policy development
- Maintaining channels of communication internally and externally
- Coordinating key internal and client meetings
- Taking responsibility for our continuous improvement initiatives
- Culture and team building
- Oversight and reporting of performance against benchmarks for quality and output
- Together with GVM's project manager, manage multiple projects concurrently including:
- quoting and budgeting
- resource management
- monitoring and reporting
- problem diagnosis and resolution
- relationship management
- continuous improvement
For more information, please visit: