We are looking for a team member with learning and instructional design experience who has a creative flair and an eye for detail to lead training programs and course development projects to join our team initially on a casual basis.
This role would be ideal for a HR generalist who has a passion for learning and development or who may have worked in settings with industry-based training looking for some flexibility and variety.
About the Role
Our clients are industry leaders with different and diverse workforces. Your focus will be to create a range of fit for purpose customized, self-paced, facilitator led, on the job, workplace and online learning programs and experiences that inspires, engages and enables capability, growth and the development of our client’s people.
Reporting to the Director your responsibilities will include:
- reviewing business plans and consulting with client stakeholders to identify learning and development needs.
- planning and implementing learning that takes account of the subject matter, learning environment, learner’s background, experience, language and culture, learning tools and methods, budget and resource provision.
- reviewing and updating existing client training materials and resources, to align with statutory obligations, industry standards and practice, competency-based training packages and internal operational requirements.
- designing pragmatic asynchronous, on the job, virtual classroom and face-to-face workshop learning solutions for induction and onboarding, systems implementation, role based safe work practices and professional development that provides an engaging learning experience.
- determining appropriate assessment methods that are valid, reliable and fair to ascertain the extent to which learners’ behavior, work-related knowledge, skills and ability has changed before and after learning and provide feedback to learners and stakeholders.
- evaluate learning and development effectiveness and outcomes and continuously improve learning products and services to cost effectively meet the current and future capability needs of clients and their learners.
You have a service orientation, a desire to add value, make an impact and a passion for working with people. To be successful in this role you:
- possess a Certificate IV or Diploma in TAE or higher-level educational qualifications
- have a minimum 3yrs experience in content curation, instructional design and courseware development
- can use learning design tools including but not limited to App-eLearn, Articulate 360, Adobe for authoring and video editing, Canva and Descript
- have worked independently and collaboratively within a team and diverse clientscan prepare a storyboard with a creative flair to be able to develop engaging learning content
- are tech-savvy and know your way around business collaboration tools such as Monday, Asana and cloud-based human resources systems and course creation platforms such as Employment Hero and Thinkific
- are self-motivated, proactive and can manage your time to complete tasks and projects to deliver outcomes
- are interested in developing your profile, professional practice and network through peak bodies such as the Australian Institute of Training and Development
If you have the desire to become part of a driven, highly professional, and growing team apply by sending your cover letter and a resume through to Michael Werle, Director - HR Consulting Melbourne, firstname.lastname@example.org.